Sending Us Your Photos!
You can mail, email or upload photos. The choice is totally yours.
- Photos can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos can be mailed to us at:
Acorn WebWorks, Inc.,
427 Michigan Street
Lawrence, KS 66044-4664
- Photos can be uploaded to our photo account at Photobucket.com
- Go to http://photobucket.com/FSBOphotos
- Click the Login To Upload button
(Note: if you don't have a Photobucket account, you can create one absolutely free. Just click on the Sign Up Now button)
- Log into your account
- Click Choose Files to select the photos you want to upload - uploading will start automatically
(Note: You can upload multiple photos at once by simply holding down your Control key and selecting the photos you want uploaded)
- Once your photos have been uploaded, you will need to add your name and photo description. If you don't, we won't know whose home or property the photos go with!!!
- Once you have created your album, click Save and continue
That's it! Pretty easy, huh? By the way, if you already have a Kodak or Shutterfly account and have placed your photos there, you can send us that link and we'll download the photos from there. Again, though, make sure you've identified the photos.
FSBO Property Information Web Page™
is a service of
Acorn WebWorks, Inc.
427 Michigan Street
Lawrence, Kansas 66044
Tel: (785) 841-6902
Toll Free: (866) 545-8323
Acorn WebWorks, Inc. is not directly involved in the listing or selling of real estate. We do not represent the buyer or seller and do not receive a commission on the sale of any property. We do not provide real estate or legal advice. Legal counsel should be obtained in processing real estate transactions. Acorn WebWorks, Inc. is solely a provider of web pages and web placement. All information listed from owners/sellers and individuals with wants or needs is provided by those persons. Acorn WebWorks, Inc. makes no guarantee for the accuracy of the information listed and cannot be held liable for information that is not true or correct. In keeping with the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1988 as amended, we will not knowingly promote anything that makes any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, familial status, or disability, or an intention to make such preference, limitation or discrimination."
Equal Housing Opportunity